June 4, 2010

Nippon Daemon in Asakusa


Nippon Daemon is a character of "Shiranami Gonin Otoko" that is a Kabuki drama.
He is the leader of a group of five dandy thieves.


I took these photos on Denpoin-dori(street) in asakua.


When I saw his back, I knew he works as a sign on the street.


That signboard says "No entry for vehicles"(車両通行止).

By the way, I hear that other guys of the group is hiding somewhere on the street.
I will introduce you them someday.

(Note)
These photos were taken on May 19 , 2010.

4 comments:

Malyss said...

That's a vey funny and unusual way to put signs in a street! At least, people can't say they did not see him!I'm impatient to see the other members of the thieves gang..:)

PinkPanthress said...

A street sign?
That is such an inventive idea! :D

Boom Nisanart said...

Funny & artistic ! ...Love Japan !

Nihal said...

With dressed in kimono, more free time to stroll around Asakusa, dreaming Tokyo, YES TOKYO.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...