February 20, 2011

Shinobazu-dori and Pond


I took the photo above on Shiboazu-dori(street).
You can see Shinobazu pond in the right side of the photo.


This pond is located in the southern part of Ueno park.
The pond is an oasis for birds.



(Note)
These photos were taken on February 7, 2011.

****************************************************
This post is linked to Show me Japan , a weekend meme by Anna.
You can see many nice photos of Japan from there.
Please take a look!!
****************************************************

4 comments:

2cats said...

Hahaha! Both you and Muzachan have photos from Ueno park for this weekend's Show Me Japan! What a fun coincidence!

Yoshi said...

Yes, your beautiful photos and Muza chan's stunning photo are complementing each other!!!
I like visiting Ueno park. The pond somehow reminds me of the one in the Central park in NYC!
Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful Sunday evening.

Malyss said...

Hey, a small seagull! just the kind I like! :o)
I guess it will be happpy there, among ducks , in this wonderful place!

Sarah said...

I always love gazing into the ponds. Any turtles in there I wonder. Nice photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...