March 6, 2011

Shinjuku Gyoen in Early Spring


Shinjuku Gyoen is a large garden located in Shinjuku and Shibuya.
I visited there last friday.
It was still cold on that day, but I could enjoy spring colours.



Photo above is early blooming cherry.
It wasn't in full bloom yet, but beautiful enough to enjoy viewing.





Photo above is Ume blossom.



To be continued, Stay tuned!

(Note)
These photos were taken on March 4, 2011.

****************************************************
This post is linked to Show me Japan , a weekend meme by Anna.
You can see many nice photos of Japan from there.
Please take a look!!
****************************************************

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo.I have been to there many times.

2cats said...

wow! That cherry is really early! :-)

Yoshi said...

かなり昔御苑付近に一年ほど住んでいた事がありまして、よく週末に遊びに出かけたのを思い出しました。
素敵な写真ありがとうございます。
Yoshi

Mike said...

I love those trees. Great colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...